Punitive treatment for early adopters???

Got something nasty to say? Feel free, though we hardly guarantee it will be read...
sunjunkiesi
Punitive treatment for early adopters???

Post by sunjunkiesi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:45 am

Rant on;

I was very eager (like a beaver???) for the DHC2 when it came out, and bought it pretty much day 1. I bought the expansion on day 1. I love everything about it. It now turns out if I had waited until now, I would get both the Otter and the Beaver for $60, instead I am being asked to pay $70 for both aircraft, plus the expansion.

Rant off.

DN4581
Re: Punitive treatment for early adopters???

Post by DN4581 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:55 am

I know. Now we're told Milviz is no longer updating anything FSX. I just bought the PA-30 Twin Comanche for FSX (came out October 2018 only) and I can't fly it. 1st 2 flights resulted in system crashes. Only other addon to do that was the Milviz DHC-2 Beaver (OOMs). Every subsequent flight I have sound, but a black screen, or scenery and no visible aircraft.

So now there will be no 'repair' to the PA-30 and I'm stuck with something unusable, having paid a pretty price.

I know everyone's going 64-bit, but what after that? Will we need to buy totally new hardware, flight sims and add-ons in 5 years time for the 128-bit flight sim? :(

SnuffyTheMongoose
Re: Punitive treatment for early adopters???

Post by SnuffyTheMongoose » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:26 am

We never said we won't support FSX products. We only said that we will not be making FSX compatible products.

If you have issues with your products, please post in the appropriate forum and someone will help you.

Return to “Rants”