Cannot fire Sidewinders! Tacpack addon for F4E

EDDM
Cannot fire Sidewinders! Tacpack addon for F4E

Post by EDDM » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Hello,

I cannot launch Sidewinders, all other weapons work fine, launch of Sparrow rockets works without problems. Master Arm on, heat selected, sidewinder pinkie selection light on, sidewinder missile station light on, target locked, sidewindersound and shoot sign indicated, but missile cannot be launched, neither by pushing trigger nor pickle. All buttons correctly assigned via Tacpack, and all buttons assigned via Milviz MVAMS. I can switch through all sidewinders stations (status light changes throug all Sidewinder stations), but I cannot fire them. If I push the fire button (trigger) the status light of the sidewinders changes to the next sidewinder (as if they were fired and switching to the next sidewinder station) but the missiles are still there and not fired! The trigger button is not by mistake assigned to the missile switch button (I allready have checked this!).

I reinstalled the F4E Tacpack addon as well as Tacpack itself, with no result. Does anybody have any idea? I have only loaded sidewinders, no other stations, tanks, bombs etc.

My System:
Win7 64bit, Nvidia Gforce GTX780
FSX acceleration (boxed)
Tacpack version 1.4.3.0.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) installed

Thanks
C.

EDDM
Re: Cannot fire Sidewinders! Tacpack addon for F4E

Post by EDDM » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:38 am

Hello,
excuse me, I found the solution in a an earlier topic. trigger must be pushed longer than 1,5 seconds.

Thanks
C:

kvngentile

Post by kvngentile » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:41 pm

hello im having this problem but worse. Cant get the heat light on cant fire. now payload wont show up. and help.

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:39 am

Sounds like your TACPACK package is missing. Uninstall the F-4E and then reinstall in the following order:

Base package
TACPACK integration package
ADV package (if you have it).

Return to “McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II Support Phorum”