Where Are My Phantom Downloads?

Bananimal
Where Are My Phantom Downloads?

Post by Bananimal » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:50 pm

So, I'm reinstalling all my Milviz aircraft. These are older modules. In the case of the F-4J/S and the F-4E, I purchased the TP and ADV upgrades as add-on installers. So, after I install them, I'm expecting MVAMS to update the aircraft, as mentioned these are older installers. Well, that never happens. So I deleted all my installers to eliminate confusion and then go to my account and download everything in my account to get the latest updates. Problem is, the F-4E and F-4J/S base packages are no longer available. I go to my purchase e-mails and click the links and it states that you guys deleted the installers. How do I get my copy of these aircraft so I can install them? Oh, and I'm not a member of the F-4E Advanced forum even though I purchased the upgrade , so I can't get in there to get help. What a mess.

doodlebug
Re: Where Are My Phantom Downloads?

Post by doodlebug » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:48 pm

drop me line or PM me with your order number please

Bananimal

Post by Bananimal » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:07 am

Sent you an e-mail about an hour ago. Name is Ken.

Bananimal

Post by Bananimal » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:10 am

Got the links. Thanks so much.

Bananimal

Post by Bananimal » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:16 am

Sorry, one other thing. Could you please make sure my profile on your website reflect the correct downloads? It still shows the old downloads. I want to limit confusion in the fute if I ever have to pull these installers again. Thanks.

Return to “McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II Support Phorum”