New user questioons

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other KA pilots!
(No support requests please)
sharpless281
New user questioons

Post by sharpless281 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:15 pm

I just purchased this aircraft (350) This is one of the best aircraft addons I have seen. I spent two days looking at the documentation and youtube tutorials.

1. The best speed I can get is 160kts, I do it does better than that. So I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Props were at 1600 and running around 85 torque.

2. I have used a FMC for a while but I cannot seem to get the flight plan in there. Maybe this is newer than I am use to.

a: I used the Init Pos and set the airport
b: I press the flpn and enter a dest

With a GPS direct flight that is really al that is needed. Legs pages should be this

KSNA
KSAN

Also when I load P3D with the aircraft in a cold dark condition, why is th old flight plan still there when the FMC is on

Thanks
update
ok this is different than I am use to, I never was in a real plane with one of these, the FMC knows where the place is. Also if I put in a full flight plan with sids and stars I get more of a flight plan. I did not know it was required,

Another update. I found the problem with the speed. A lot of my sim is hardware, so my landing gear knob was not lifting the handle of the on aircraft. What was strange was I could hear it going up, but I guess it did not. I don't usually look outside at the aircraft.

I used KA350I_GearHandlePosition set to 1 in SPADNext. That allows me to use the Saitek switch panel to raise the gear. Oddly setting to 0 does not lower it. I use SPADNext to configure each of my aircrafts.

I am figuring everything out, this is a excellent aircraft. I have used another 3rd party one and it was no where near as real as this one is The flight from Santa Ana to San Francisco went very well

Raptor
Re: New user questioons

Post by Raptor » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:33 pm

With this aircraft you will need at least one waypoint between the 2 airports for the flightplan to work.

I am not familiar with SPADNext sorry I can't help with that

Return to “K.A.350 General Forum”