P3D V5.3 Compatible

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other KA pilots!
(No support requests please)
Raphael_Chacon
P3D V5.3 Compatible

Post by Raphael_Chacon » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:57 pm

Hello folks,

Is this beautiful aircraft compatible with V5.3 so far?

Txs

ScruffyTheMongoose
Re: P3D V5.3 Compatible

Post by ScruffyTheMongoose » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:47 am

Should be fine.

WX will still be broken. LM hasn't fixed it yet afaik.

Raphael_Chacon

Post by Raphael_Chacon » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:59 pm

Yeah, we need the WX program for realistic flying. Everytime fels like flying a light aircraft under VFR. Sometimes you just need something to tell you what is it like in front of you.

Im thinking about giving a try to the KA350i. Im in the middlke of mi IRA course and i feel it could be a great starter for me during this step. MSFS really feels so arcade and update nightmare feels like an unfinished thing breaking you peace monthly( :lol: No ofenses). I still stick to P3D, and yeah V5.3 feels so cloudy! (great visuals) ;) May be ill take the plunge off these days and get the 350 to blast out some RWs ;-)

+1 for the WX....

kevin_firth

Post by kevin_firth » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:56 pm

Raphael_Chacon wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:59 pm
Yeah, we need the WX program for realistic flying. Everytime fels like flying a light aircraft under VFR. Sometimes you just need something to tell you what is it like in front of you.

Im thinking about giving a try to the KA350i. Im in the middlke of mi IRA course and i feel it could be a great starter for me during this step. MSFS really feels so arcade and update nightmare feels like an unfinished thing breaking you peace monthly( :lol: No ofenses). I still stick to P3D, and yeah V5.3 feels so cloudy! (great visuals) ;) May be ill take the plunge off these days and get the 350 to blast out some RWs ;-)

+1 for the WX....
The KA350 is still very fun to fly even without the wx radar.
@SnuffyTheMongoose what specifically is still broken with P3D in respect of the wx radar please? Have you had any engagement from LM in terms of looking at a fix please?
Cheers K

Raphael_Chacon

Post by Raphael_Chacon » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:46 pm

Yep, +1 Itll be good to knowv if the feature is getting fixed from LM/MV... Its been quite a lot time since 5.2 first released...

Return to “K.A.350 General Forum”