News on the KA's

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other KA pilots!
(No support requests please)
Victory103
Re: News on the KA's

Post by Victory103 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Coming from a PL to the UNS and now back to PL, there are differences with the level of intuitiveness between the two. I found the UNS pretty straight forward with a little help from my copilot, but not the same for the PL as that required a classroom and CBT environment to really know the in/outs of the system. For the UNS FMS, I could just hit every button and see every page while flying circles for hours and felt I knew how to do everything little trick (ex. pseudo VOR). Same on the PL, button pushing works wonders as a visual learning, any questions I refer to the manual in the seat pocket. Knowing Garmin menu structure, one of the rentals I fly got fitted with the GTN 650. Wonderful box and again with very few issues, I could get my flightplan in on the cool touch screen while the engine warmed up.

Bottom-line, I still refer to the manuals/pilots quick guides to get the most out of the system regardless if I use a feature once. The other problem I have seen both here and at other developer's support forums, customers tend to not read the manuals prior to flying, then complain that something doesn't work when in fact it does had they read a few short sentences.

As with the models, research material on the Fusion may take awhile to surface, plenty of PL21 stuff out. I also purchased the C90GTX, pretty on the outside.

KenG
Re: News on the KA's

Post by KenG » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:43 am

Pro Line Fusion information is available. You can purchase the manual directly from Rockwell-Collins and we already have the training manuals where I work.

If you are looking to find copyrighted manuals illegally posted on the internet, then yes it may take some time for that.

Return to “K.A.350 General Forum”