MD530 starting

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other MD 530 pilots!
(No support requests please)
Vortac12
MD530 starting

Post by Vortac12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:03 pm

I can not get this aircraft do anything other than turn the lights on. After downloading and installing the bird with my antivirus software off. I ran the Milviz config tool and set the AC to have it load in a cold and dark state. I then boot up my sim. The default trike is the default aircraft. I set my location to start from and load up the flight. Aircraft loads with it kind of turning off which all of them do as everything gets set up. I then can move the collective up and down in the cockpit and with my throttle stick I set for it. I turn the key on, push the red fuel knob in turn the bat and fuel pumps on (which i hear turn on) and then when I push the starter button, nothing happens. I don't even hear the click sound the starter makes, the N1 doesnt move and if I turn up the throttle, I can see the Temp rising but nothing else happens. At this time I can no longer even get the collective to move around. I tried to download the macro setting for FSUIPC but I see that is missing.

I have tried to uninstall the aircraft and this does not work at all.

Vortac12
Re: MD530 starting

Post by Vortac12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:21 pm

If I start with an aicraft that configured for ready for flight and I shut down, I can get the thing to fire right up, so what is wrong with the cold and dark setting then?

Return to “MD530 General Forum”