Please Keep them all beautiful

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other Hun pilots!
(No support requests please)
NeilG
Please Keep them all beautiful

Post by NeilG » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Hello all

Can I make a brief plea. I hadn't flown the F100 for a while but went back to it today. It is bloody beautiful. There is allot of gushing bollocks on forums so I want to emphasise, I mean this and I am choosing my words with careful consideration: that model really is a work of art, as are most of the many other models I've bought from you over the years. I would like to be a voice of confirmation, then, for a thought you may already have. In the midst of the fastest and most prolific output of new models I've ever known Milviz produce please also make sure you keep some of your best models as thrilling to look at and use, and as 'ahead of the game' as they are now. They are, some of them, such a testimony to what labours of love can achieve, as opposed to recycling a few gauges, tweaking an old platform flight model and just doing the bare necessary to have it work on a new platform, that to ever let them fall behind with new developments like PBR etc, would be a tragedy. Anyway, well done all, I've got that off my chest now.
God bless
Neil

Return to “North American F100D General Forum”