1 post • Page 1 of 1
54-2177 G-177 of the Royal Danish Air Force. It was built for the USAF in 1956, flying as FW-177. While with the RDAF, it flew with Eskadrille 727 for 20 years, between 1961 and 1981, before being sold to the Turkish Air Force. There is was stricken off charge in 1988, and it was recycled in 1992.
http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/fil ... rce-g-177/