Small review - Suggestion - Wishes

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other UH1 pilots!
(No support requests please)
dggoofy
Small review - Suggestion - Wishes

Post by dggoofy » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:31 am

Hi Milviz,

Well... first of all : Waouh! What a ship! I already flew some very nice missions. Work well. Textures are great, FDE very nice. Tacpack... yeah, that's cool! Love it! And the night lighting... just awesome.

Here are some suggestions

1) To load/unload crew is preaty odd. Open menu, select, reopen, reselect... One have to have a look to know if it's on or off... Not great. Why not a small panel, like the one I just created now :

2) Black and grey cockpit would be nice too.

I cannot call them "issues" because it works however not like it should...

It would be nice if you could code the way the switches work a bit better. I mean with mouse wheel. Example. To switch the armament, the switch has 3 positions : OFF / READY / ARMED. With mouse wheel we should be able to set from OFF to READY (up wheel) and back to OFF (down wheel). But... no. It works only with mouse L-click (or wheel to but up or down doen't change), and jump from OFF to ARMED (here is a small issue) then back to READY, then OFF, the READY, then ARMED, etc...

Idem with ADF, one have to go through all positions (OFF/ADF/ANT/...) to get it back to OFF...

If fact all switches should work like the lighting buttons.

Here also a small issue : light buttons. When full ON, they come back to off if you push a little to mush on the mouse wheel hihi...

Well, I'm going back to FS and fly a bit. So nice!

Cheers

FireRx
Re: Small review - Suggestion - Wishes

Post by FireRx » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:42 am

I have one suggestion for future updates. Please give the Tail Rotor the "MILVIZ" signature rotor articulation as you have the other Milviz Helicopters. most Pilots do still do "Walk arounds" on their aircraft ro check all articulating sufaces and controls function properly even before firing up the engine. it's one of the thing I love on the 407 and the MD 530F. Thanks Guys. :D

FireRx

Post by FireRx » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:23 pm

another suggestion,

if we're going to protray Engine fires shoouldn't we have a way to extinguish them??? :D

Dutch

Post by Dutch » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:16 pm

FireRx wrote:another suggestion,

if we're going to protray Engine fires shoouldn't we have a way to extinguish them??? :D
Alas, the real-life Huey has no engine fire extinguishing system to my knowledge. "Land as soon as possible" is the fire fighting technique.

Not good, especially for pilots who flew this in combat, but there it is.

Dutch

Return to “UH1 Redux General Forum”