Thank you!!

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other Bobcat pilots!
(No support requests please)
jspa6m5
Thank you!!

Post by jspa6m5 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:59 am

Having built a new computer last year I have spent a tonne of money on FSX add-ons from ORBX as well as three Milviz aircraft. But this Bobcat beats them all. Well done! Having an absolute blast flying this thing as it is a real stick and rudder aircraft and any loss of attention can have serious consequences. Everything needs to be done deftly and with a lot of thought. The mind cannot wander,especially on final. As for the LFR navigation, what a fun challenge! Unlike the pilots back then, I have the incredible advantage of slew mode in a home simulator to get the idea before even flying in the sim, let alone thinking about flying in real life.

But honestly, this is the best US $40 I have spent in my life. I am now looking forward more than ever to going "high end" in the peripheral side of things and getting the Virtual Fly yoke, quadrant and pedals. Then I will be in bliss flying the Milviz Beaver and Bobcat! If there were ever any aircraft in FSX that deserve high end gear, it is these Milviz aircraft!

Thank you again! :)

N4GIX
Re: Thank you!!

Post by N4GIX » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:17 pm

Thank you for the flowers of praise! The Bobcat was one of my favorite projects to work on given my steady diet of "Sky King" as a youngling... :lol:

Return to “Bobcat General Forum”