1943 New Guinea USAAF 942

CRANKPIN
1943 New Guinea USAAF 942

Post by CRANKPIN » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:56 am

My latest Milviz purchase this little Bobcat, what an absolutely engaging 'lil aircraft, I love it, and more the further I get into it.
I also like flying in New Guinea, challenging terrain, challenging weather (lots of great new clouds even if some contain hard bits) and some very very interesting landings.
So when I saw an illustration of this USAAF Liaison Bobcat... well, what's a painter to do ?
If you'd like to check it out, you're welcome, but please consider it Beta at best. I'll just put up a temporary link to it in my dropbox and pull that when it gets revised, after things stabilize with SP's and such.
I also saw somewhere, a 'poster' not delighted with the panel, made me wonder what I could do about that. So with this repaint is an optional alternate panel, this isn't Beta, isn't even Alpha, it's really just a kind of test and a few hours work, but I'm encouraged to go further. Tell me what you think. There was also the pilot, New Guinea 1943, purple T-shirt just isn't going to cut it.

Download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0ntaurjchjqt ... 2.zip?dl=0

USAAF Liaison 942 Cessna UC-78A New Guinea 1943

WarHorse47
Re: 1943 New Guinea USAAF 942

Post by WarHorse47 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:06 am

Excellent. Thank you very much. I was hoping to have a repaint from that era.

Much appreciated. :D

--WH

Return to “T-50 Bobcat Repaints”