Custom panel colors

skyhawk18
Custom panel colors

Post by skyhawk18 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 pm

I have colorized two panels for the Beaver. Installation is simple. Download the zipfile from the link below. Unzip and choose the panel you want to install. Copy the "Beaver_int_01.dds" / "Beaver_int_02.dds" / "Beaver_int_low.dds" to the folder for the livery of which you want to change the panel color. That's it!...
Download link (New): https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ziy2lm

Semi-dark panel:
semi-dark panel.jpg
semi-dark panel.jpg (274.5 KiB) Viewed 6182 times
Dark panel:
dark panel.jpg
dark panel.jpg (268.95 KiB) Viewed 6182 times
Last edited by skyhawk18 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

speedy70
Re: Custom panel colors

Post by speedy70 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Thanks Gunnar.
Cheers Chris

NeilB

Post by NeilB » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi Gunnar,

Many thanks for your work, but I can't get the dark panel to work properly

I think the instructions for installing these are incorrect. I believe the correct files to replace should be, Beaver_int_02.dds" Beaver_int_03.dds and "Beaver_int_low.dds"

The semi dark panel contains the correct files to use and works properly but the dark one doesn't. I believe Beaver_int_01.dds isn't one that need to be replaced.

Kind Regards,

Neil

skyhawk18

Post by skyhawk18 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:34 pm

NeilB wrote:Hi Gunnar,

Many thanks for your work, but I can't get the dark panel to work properly

I think the instructions for installing these are incorrect. I believe the correct files to replace should be, Beaver_int_02.dds" Beaver_int_03.dds and "Beaver_int_low.dds"

The semi dark panel contains the correct files to use and works properly but the dark one doesn't. I believe Beaver_int_01.dds isn't one that need to be replaced.

Kind Regards,

Neil
Yes you're right. For some reasons wrong files were uploaded for the dark panel. The contents of the dark folder should of course be similar to the contens of the semi dark folder. New DL link: https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ziy2lm

Return to “DHC-2 Beaver Repaints”