Cannot create dll.xml-floder not found

Chuck Jodry
Re: Cannot create dll.xml-floder not found

Post by Chuck Jodry » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Hello , As a test please reinstall Just the PC6 Osh can help if activations need resetting , let us know if its functioning normally , If it is then look at the Cessna in game and see if it is Systems Nominal , should that be the case we need examine the installer for the C410 .

Best CJ

heightsmite

Post by heightsmite » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:52 pm

Just tried re-installing the last updated version; I saw a repair option and I took that. After completion I got the screen showing I need repeat authorization.

Chuck Jodry

Post by Chuck Jodry » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Sounds like it installed , I was contacting Osh to reset activations for you , in the meantime try to load the Cessna , if that version of XMLtools does load properly then we have our answer in any case
Will await results
Best CJ

heightsmite

Post by heightsmite » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:41 pm

Well, before I tried the 310r again, I tried to reinstall the Porter again since I declined the xmltool option with the last attempt. This time, I clicked OK for the xmltools installation and the (repair) installation completed normally indicating the folders were found and installation was successful.

Still waiting for the activation update to test fly it.

In the meantime, I tried reinstalling the 310r again, but when I clicked OK to the xmltools installation, I got the same file not found statement. Selecting the 310r in p3d leads to p3d closing without comment.

Something in the 310r installer?

Chuck Jodry

Post by Chuck Jodry » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:01 pm

The activation was reset for the PC6 , you may have to reinstall the PC6 again as the idea was to install only that version of the XMLtools installer . Please try to do just that , Run PC6 installer , then verify In Game weather the Cessna works too , the XLM tools operating system back end is going to function In theory with the PC6 one installed .

That will determine If the one designated in the Cessna Installer is defective ( as it appears ) do not reinstall the Cessna if my hunch is right it should run too using the PC6's xmltools .

Best CJ

heightsmite

Post by heightsmite » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:21 pm

PC6 launch failed; activations at their limit.

heightsmite

Post by heightsmite » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:24 pm

And selecting the 310 in game still closes p3d after scenery loads

Chuck Jodry

Post by Chuck Jodry » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:27 pm

I am told its been reset . the result is disappointing as that means something in windows permissions and folder ownership may be at fault and they are not easy to diagnose , were you updating your OS recently , migrating disks or any major change ? what was the reason you had to reinstall these ?

Best CJ

heightsmite

Post by heightsmite » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:34 pm

"Your activation is invalid or has reached its limit. Please contact support", just now

Chuck Jodry

Post by Chuck Jodry » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:56 pm

You should have heard from support , is that activation issue resolved , Were you updating your OS recently , migrating disks or any major change ? what was the reason you had to reinstall these ?

heightsmite

Post by heightsmite » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Got the reset key from Osh; here's my reply:

Hey Osh, thanks for getting involved.

After deleting the PC6 in control panel, I re-installed the PC6 and this time I got the registration box, added the key and loaded the plane which now had fully functioning engine instruments and throttle. A quick look appears to show normal function.

However, after reinstalling the 310r (after removing) the same thing happens, p3d shuts down. Curiously, when re-installing the 310 I never get the registration/key box.

So, PC6 seems OK; still can't get the 310r to load.

Chuck Jodry

Post by Chuck Jodry » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:55 pm

For the sake of all possible elements being done please run the MVAMS , Select the MVC310 and in the Radio options select the default panel with GNS 430 530 and NO weather radar .

If that works out good stuff , its down to WX being incompat with version if not , greater minds will need to prevail upon the little grey cells with the question WTF IzIt ?

You have not answered this question twice > Were you updating your OS recently , migrating disks or any major change ? what was the reason you had to reinstall these ?

Best CJ

heightsmite

Post by heightsmite » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Sunovabeech, after selecting default radios in mvams, the plane loaded correctly in the selected cold & dark state. Haven't tried to start it yet, but wow, it was good to see just that.

If it is the radar, why'd it work initially?

Almost forgot your questions. The OS upgraded to the notorious 1903 update; only other changes were some scenery's from Latin VFR, but I seem to remember using them afterward in the 310r without difficulty.

Can we blame it on the radar module and what do we do next?

doodlebug

Post by doodlebug » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Doh - I should've thought of that.
You probably need to install the WX patch for P3D v4.5 (hotfix)
New WX supporting P3D v4.5 HOTFIX 4.5.12.30293

heightsmite

Post by heightsmite » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:12 pm

BTW, at the last install, I didn't run the radar installation that came with the download. Should I try that and go back into mvams and select what I had before (F1750 & radar)?

Return to “310 Redux Support Forum”