Milviz DHC-2 Beaver 3 different problems

Hend
Milviz DHC-2 Beaver 3 different problems

Post by Hend » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:48 pm

1)Milviz DHC-2 Beaver: propellor lever not functioning with Saitek Quadrant. Changes are only possible with the mouse. All other Airplanes, like Carenado etc., all 3 levers are functioning well.
2)Bendex King Autopilot KAP140 bad functioning. All buttons do not proper behave to make it acceptable when trying to use these.
3)Milviz Addon Management System only usable when ticking and agreeing for passing with the then become visible popup screen "UseraccountManagement".
After making your choice and end with Save Defaults the screen, as you expect, did not automaticly diasappear. (I'm using the latest Milviz MVAMS dated March 11th).
I'm using FSX.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My FSX flightsim computer: Windows7 Home Premium, Service Pack1, Windows Classification 7.8, Intel Core i7-2600 CPU 3.4 GHz, Memory 8.00 GB 64 bit, Microsoft FSX with Expansionpack, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, Rudder Pedals and 2 Quadrants. NaturalPoint TrackIR4, LogitechGaming Keyboard G15, Logitech MX400 Lasermouse. Addon scenery; Aerosoft,ORBX etc. Aeroplanes: Carenado,Aerosoft etc. All working fine with both Quadrant levers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does your system meet the sim's requirements? YES
Did you temporarily disable your anti-virus program during the download process? YES
Before installing did you disable UAC. (User Account Control)? YES
Did you install, and are you running the sim as an admin? YES
Before running the sim did you make sure the FSX/P3D directory is off limits to any AV scanning? YES
Does your system have the required distributables? YES
Is your video card DX11 compatible? YES
If applicable, did you disable any FSX to P3D migration tools (like Estonia) before running the sim? YES
Are you using an aircraft other than a Milviz one as your default aircraft? YES
Have you installed in the root sim directory? YES
Do you have the appropriate SimConnect libraries installed? YES

Aircraft: DHC-2 Beaver
Sim platform: FSX + Acceleration
Operating system: Win7
Version: 171229
Unique ticket identifier: B59FFAF6-D5E8-E1CA-3FC8-135BC005BC7F
Last edited by Hend on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

HenryStreet
Re: Milviz DHC-2 Beaver 3 different problems

Post by HenryStreet » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:59 pm

If you are using FSUIPC with the Beaver, what I am seeing is, the throttle lever on my HOTAS must be mapped to "THROTTLE" axis, not "THROTTLE1" axis for the VC lever to work. Same with pitch lever, "PROPPITCH" not "PROPITCH1". I use FSUIPC and have confirmed this behavior.

Hope this helps.

Hend

Post by Hend » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:17 am

Thanks for your message but unfortunately it won't work with my Saitek Quadrant.(I do own an official FSUIPC version).
Strange is that the "Standard FSX - DHC2 Kenmore Air Beaver" do not have this problem. I hope that there will be an other solution.

sunjunkiesi

Post by sunjunkiesi » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:40 pm

As henry said. You really need to select the correct FSUIPC commands for it to work.

Hend

Post by Hend » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 am

I did make a lot of attempts to realise this in FSUIPC, but unfortunately did not succeed.

1.I choose Axis Assigment.

2. push MOVE and move Quadrant slider down.
Tick the box "Profile specific" and say Yes to "Aircraft Specific" ... (for the MILVIZ DHC-2 Beaver) and confirm this with OK.

What happened is that back in the Beaver Cockpit the Propellor slider is now changed and fixed in the DOWN position and no movement is possible.
What is going wrong in this procedure?

(Fact is that ALL MY OTHER AIRPLANES are working fine, included the FSX standard "DHC2 Kenmore Air").
I hope that there is an solution. For now I only can move the slider with the mouse but that is not very handy during flight.

sunjunkiesi

Post by sunjunkiesi » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:11 am

Make sure that your axis are set to "send direct to FSUIPC calibration" not "send to FS axis".

Hend

Post by Hend » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:58 am

I just SOLVED the problem in Microsoft FSX itselve.

Start going to:

->Options,
->Settings,
->Controls,
->Control axis,
->Controllertype: Saitek Proflight Yoke and THEN ...
-> Propeller axis (y-turn) >>>>>>>>> INSTEAD OF "Engine 1 propeller axis"

That does the trick.

Thanks for your kind help in this matter.

HenryStreet

Post by HenryStreet » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:13 am

Good to hear you sorted this out. It was exactly what I was talking about.

Return to “DHC-2 Beaver Support Forum”