MV310R not working from the gate or ramp. [Resolved]

Post your support request in the sub-forum that corresponds to your product
1dprive1
MV310R not working from the gate or ramp. [Resolved]

Post by 1dprive1 » Fri May 06, 2022 3:37 pm

When I start the MV310R on the runway it beautifully works, however if I start it at a gate or ramp when I put on the battery power there is some cockpit noise, but no lights come on and the engines won't turn over to start. I have followed the cheek lists and don't know why I have this problem.

Slayer
Re: MV310R not working from the gate or ramp.

Post by Slayer » Fri May 06, 2022 8:07 pm

1dprive1 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:37 pm
When I start the MV310R on the runway it beautifully works, however if I start it at a gate or ramp when I put on the battery power there is some cockpit noise, but no lights come on and the engines won't turn over to start. I have followed the cheek lists and don't know why I have this problem.
I have been unable to reproduce this behavior. I have tried ramp starts at 5 spots now. Are you using any mods?

1dprive1

Post by 1dprive1 » Fri May 06, 2022 9:05 pm

No, I use spad.next but when I don't use spad.next I still have the same issue. I also have FSUIPC7 but don't we all. I have made no adjustments to the files on MV310. I have found that I'm having the same problem with the aircraft that came with the air race addon that ASOBO made but no other aircraft.
So its not just the MV310.
Its very frustrating trying to find out why. I'm hoping I'm not the only one and someone has a reason for this, that will help me too.

Thanks for reading my post.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Fri May 06, 2022 11:30 pm

The easiest way is to create a back folder, move all your add ons out of your community folder to that. Start adding them back in 1 at a time until you find the offender. Sometimes it can be another aircraft was well so do not discount them.

1dprive1

Post by 1dprive1 » Mon May 09, 2022 7:44 am

All up and running now.
Thank you for the time you gave, I can't say what caused my problem because I reinstalled Windows 11 which my PC needed anyway.
I have not yet reinstalled SPAD.next I felt it might have been of cause of the strange behaviour.

Many Thanks
Daniel

Return to “Support Forums”