Can't seem to log into "My Downloads" page [Answered]

Post your support request in the sub-forum that corresponds to your product
Rockitglider
Can't seem to log into "My Downloads" page [Answered]

Post by Rockitglider » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:19 pm

Hello,

I can't click on or enter my credentials into the Milviz Site on the "My Downloads" page. Is there something I'm missing; I was just looking to see if there are any updates for the 310 for MSFS 2020 at this time. I would also like to change my email associated with my purchases; can you please send info on how to do this so I can access my older purchases with my new email? Thanks,

Thanks, Rockitglider

Slayer
Re: Can't seem to log into "My Downloads" page

Post by Slayer » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:05 pm

Did you follow the directions on the website? You must first create a password.

Also take care you are not using the link to the older system that has products (I believe) Pre 2021.

PS: 99% of the time if there is a newer version you will see it in the proper support forum, you do have access to the 310R support area.

Sendowl will also email out new download links and an update notification if you selected to be notified during the product purchase.

Rockitglider

Post by Rockitglider » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:54 am

Hello,

Do you have a link to the page where I am supposed to create this password? I already did the instructions for this page, and it just takes me to a page of more instruction of how to do it, but I can't actually insert my login information. I even went to old email links from Send Owl, they still work, but the one on your site does not work.

Rockitglider

rafaelpolit

Post by rafaelpolit » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:09 pm

Slayer wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:05 pm

Also take care you are not using the link to the older system that has products (I believe) Pre 2021.

PS: 99% of the time if there is a newer version you will see it in the proper support forum, you do have access to the 310R support area.

Sendowl will also email out new download links and an update notification if you selected to be notified during the product purchase.
If I didn't click the "be notified" option at purchase time, is there a way to activate it afterwards?

Thanks.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:47 pm

rafaelpolit wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:09 pm
Slayer wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:05 pm

If I didn't click the "be notified" option at purchase time, is there a way to activate it afterwards?

Thanks.
We removed that question. Everyone get's it regardless.

rafaelpolit

Post by rafaelpolit » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:02 pm

Ok, nice, because I don't remember saying "yes" to that :)

Thanks.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:30 pm

Just a FYI for anyone looking at this in the future:
sendowl.jpg
sendowl.jpg (166.72 KiB) Viewed 1305 times
You want to click on the highlighted text to go to the proper page, that it is where you create the password the first time.

Return to “Support Forums”