C-310 MVAMS

Post your support request in the sub-forum that corresponds to your product
SaltyDog
C-310 MVAMS

Post by SaltyDog » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 pm

I notice that after loading a C-310 in P3d V3.4 that when I use the Mvams for the C-310, I select chocks, pitot covers, then notice that the chocks do not appear/disappear until I reload the aircraft.

I thought that the visuals would change instantaneously while in P3D. :o

Krazycolin
Site Admin
Re: C-310 MVAMS

Post by Krazycolin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:12 pm

mmm... They should.... I will speak with Chuck about this...

Raptor

Post by Raptor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:27 am

Do you have a C310 menu item in your addons?

SaltyDog

Post by SaltyDog » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Raptor wrote:Do you have a C310 menu item in your addons?

Menu? I have (can see) MVAM's which the installer placed on my Desktop. BTW I am using the latest and greatest version of the C-310 which was pushed last week, (AUG 13).

Chuck Jodry

Post by Chuck Jodry » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:15 pm

This isn't uncommon in the MVAMS , where props and radio options are selected its required , in some instances there are menu selections available from the addons menu in game that do function instantly , the 310 has this ability and instant option . The difference between them is the AMS remembers and will load with them visible every time , the addon menu is temporary and will not remember last settings.

The C310 is one of our earlier aircraft and deviates from a number of later productions in how its built and what gets installed. Its the subject of a rebuilding process now and we will have a chance to update the better part of the back end.

Best CJ

SaltyDog

Post by SaltyDog » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Chuck Jodry wrote:This isn't uncommon in the MVAMS , where props and radio options are selected its required , in some instances there are menu selections available from the addons menu in game that do function instantly , the 310 has this ability and instant option . The difference between them is the AMS remembers and will load with them visible every time , the addon menu is temporary and will not remember last settings.

The C310 is one of our earlier aircraft and deviates from a number of later productions in how its built and what gets installed. Its the subject of a rebuilding process now and we will have a chance to update the better part of the back end.

Best CJ

Chuck,

I think I missed something here and now things are looking better. When you mentioned addon menu the light bulb came on and I loaded the C-310 in P3D and sure enough, I noticed that the C310 was added to the
addon dropdown and from there the chocks and other items are there. So, I don't have to use the MVAM to set the outside visuals as I was doing in the past - So everything is good here. Sorry that I
didn't take notice of this before. :oops:

Return to “Support Forums”