Assistance for the Milviz/Nemeth AW-109

Post your support request in the sub-forum that corresponds to your product
Cirrus
Assistance for the Milviz/Nemeth AW-109

Post by Cirrus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Hello Milviz crew!

I'm looking for a little help with an old legacy product.

At the moment I have been tinkering with what I have in my file archives for helicopters to see which ones from FSX are compatible with P3D 4.2. Surprisingly, it's quite a bit since most of them were coded with XML. Presently I am playing around with, by far, one of my favorites from FSX, the old Milviz/Nemeth AW-109E. Which I am aware is now fully owned my Milviz.

I currently have the aircraft running relatively flawlessly in P3D 4.2 using the new helicopter autopilot from Lockheed Martin and GPS guidance via the Flight1 GTN series and she still looks beautiful. It's taken a little bit of tinkering under the engine cowls to get her to this point.

With that said, I am having a bit of a dilemma with one thing: I desperately need the updated FDE that came out in version 1.02.

Unfortunately my archives only have the original installer and my purchase details from ND. I do not have the much need updates that made this helicopter truly shine in FSX. The part that truly sucks is that they are also no longer available on the ND website. :|

Is it possible that Milviz may be able to come to the rescue? If so what do you need from me?

Thanks!
Nick

doodlebug
Re: Assistance for the Milviz/Nemeth AW-109

Post by doodlebug » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Hi Cirrus,

Sorry, regretfully we cannot help you - All support for this helo is conducted by Nemeth Designs on their forum.

Return to “Support Forums”