CH47 Chinook Start Up

Come here to post any comments about any of our projects or to just to chat!
No support requests please.
FlyingJB
CH47 Chinook Start Up

Post by FlyingJB » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Folks...for the life of me I cannot get the CH47 to start. I've tried everything, read the manual a bunch of time to no avail:

1) Cold & Start Saving - how do you save this great helo with all switches off ? I have turned everything off and when I reload all the switches are back on ?

2) Starting - I have tried CTRL-SHIFT-F4 and nothing. APU is on and all checklist switches in correct position. I see people reference the starting procedure in manual but all I can see is the Start Up checklist which I follow

Any ideas/clues to help a fellow simmer out ? Thanks JB

RAF Wookie
Re: CH47 Chinook Start Up

Post by RAF Wookie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:37 pm

I have the same problem can’t get it to start at all. I have to change to another Heli, start that then switch back to the ch47. Very frustrating and disappointing, fantastic airframe to fly let down by what appears to be an error in the code or the manual. Maybe an English version of the German video might shed some light as they don’t seam to have a problem getting the rotors turning but no matter what I do in any of the three sim versions I can’t get past that point. Has anyone ever got this bird to do a full cold start? Pleas reply with your thoughts.
Kindest regards

Krazycolin
Site Admin
Re: CH47 Chinook Start Up

Post by Krazycolin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:47 pm

you;'ll have to ask on the Nemeth forums.

Return to “General Product Forum (completed projects)”