Go-Flight and Milviz

Come here to post any comments about any of our projects or to just to chat!
No support requests please.
Louis8
Go-Flight and Milviz

Post by Louis8 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:27 pm

I got the 737-200 and really like it but i have something like 8 Go-flight modules and barely none will work not even things like landing likes and a lot more , and talking to a few guys on team speak, a lot of Milviz aircraft Go flight switches won't activate a lot of programed Go flight modules . Is this done purposely by the designers?

JonathanBleeker
Re: Go-Flight and Milviz

Post by JonathanBleeker » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Not in the sense of we don't want them to work but more a case of we did a lot of custom programming. We don't have any Go-flight modules so we can't do a plug and play setup.

Louis8

Post by Louis8 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Thanks for the reply JB,I wasn't trying to be smart or anything and i was almost certain that it was custom coding but from my end with a pile of cash into Go-Flight trying not to use the mouse it frustrating. I was reading the features on the Beaver and you're sure not to be under estimated on putting out a good product, i was surprised actually.But all in all i'm happy with this 737-200 and nice to be able to run the throttles by the real world numbers -

Krazycolin
Site Admin

Post by Krazycolin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Go Flight is welcome to contact us and thus, possibly, allow us to support their products.

Otherwise, like all of the hardware products that we do not have, we cannot support them.

Sorry.

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:52 pm

I should add, we will be removing the SP-177 autopilot from the 732 when we release the update for P3D v4 as we don't have the FMS source code and are unable to update it to x64.

P.S. Didn't think you were trying to be smart :)

Louis8

Post by Louis8 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:36 pm

A friend of mine who is retired from flying now used to fly these but only had the Sperry 77 and said he never seen a FMC till yrs later , so that's all i use . I asked him how they knew when to start descent when all there was was an NDB at the destination and he said they would calculate it the best they could but sometimes they would be over the NDB beacon at 20 thousand feet and would have to spiral down . He said they used to use .78 until the fuel crisis came out and then they had to use .74

Return to “General Product Forum (completed projects)”