Impression and some questions

danyaddamo
Impression and some questions

Post by danyaddamo » Wed May 04, 2022 9:27 am

Hello, very well done a/c feel it very real and I like so much the damage feature that make the DHC3T so real!
Anyway after i read the manual and some post in this forum I have still some question:

1. Is the inverter switch located behind the throttle/prop and condition quadrant near the hobbs meter?
2. Condition lever can remain in run position in flight or need to be pushed at the top position?
3. P3 Heater need to stay always on?
4. Beta range for pushback may damage the engine?
5. Torque indicator remain on 0 at startup and rise some minute after is that correct? It is also correct that the indicator is linked to the inverter?

I will have a look at a real DHC3t startup procedure (or probably follow closely the real POH). Do you please confirm me the Milviz DHC3t respect the real POH as procedures, please?

Aircraft quality is super and fps are great also with high detailed scenarios and bad weather + rain. It's better than the Pilatus Porter that some times with bad wheather and high detailed scenery hit down the fps.

Many thanks and regards,
Daniele

danyaddamo
Re: Impression and some questions

Post by danyaddamo » Thu May 05, 2022 8:09 pm

Just an update after 10hours flying the Turbine Otter.

The addon is very well done expecially the flight model and I'm super happy with it. After a couple of flight, well understood systems, and I haven't issues anymore with engine.

One aspect related to RealLight initialization error. I have it only in the Amphibious and Ski version, but I've replaced RealLight folder with the one present on the Tundra version (where it works nicely). I read fully and carefully post on this issue and I don't find any strange file in this folder and subfolders. After replacement it works without errors, but I've the Push-to-test lights off in both Amphibian and Ski models. The strange thing is that lights come alive when I start a/c with ctrl+e.

Anyway is not a big issue, just to let you guys know

All the very best,
Dan

Slayer
Re: Impression and some questions

Post by Slayer » Fri May 06, 2022 12:42 am

Thanks, this product has been out for some time now.

Have you downloaded the manual from the product page yet?

There is some good information in there that may answer some of your questions.

Return to “DHC-3T Turbo Otter Support Forum”