Thank You

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other Twinkie pilots!
(No support requests please)
ksheadley
Thank You

Post by ksheadley » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:12 pm

Hey team, the twinkie is fabulous. A real treat. And even though I wasn't expecting an autopilot, the teaser of one coming on the store page, is an added bonus.

raymengel
Re: Thank You

Post by raymengel » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:23 pm

I too want to thank you for making this light twin available. I earned my multi-engine rating in this aircraft in 1968. Cannot remember if that aircraft had an auto pilot installed or not. I was too busy learning how to fly a twin plus doing engine out training. An autopilot will be a wonderful plus. Looking forward to it as an alternative panel.

N918JC

Post by N918JC » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:41 pm

I am also thrilled with this airplane. Flying it with the Nastax option and having a great time working on my IFR proficiency. It has really upped my level of concentration.
I certainly have no objection to an autopilot but have found it very refreshing to fly without one. This addition to my hangar really rounds out the flight options.
Let me also add that the flight dynamics are awesome and I think the characteristics of the Twin Comanche are excellently represented.
I could go on and on but just want to add my hardy thanks. Haven't enjoyed a simulation this much since the 310R Redux. :)

Jesse Cochran

raymengel

Post by raymengel » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:30 am

Thanks for the updated version! I am enjoying the alternative panel with the autopilot as well as the original panel. Great to have a choice. Appreciate the effort it took to make this updated Twinkie a reality.

Return to “Piper PA30 General Forum”