Odd 310 problems

LouP
Odd 310 problems

Post by LouP » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi,

My C310 (not redux version) got mucked up and I had to uninstall and reinstall her into P3D v4.4. I went into my account here at Milviz and downloaded the installer to make sure I was using the latest one but I wound up with a few odd things going on. First, I checked out the default paints and everything was working OK so I went and added the repaints I had. However, my repaints don't show any of the radios on the panel. I checked the aircraft.cfg file and the same panel reference is there as the default paints. I ran the MVAMS to make sure the correct panel was selected and it looks ok, too. What could be preventing the repaints from showing the radios?

Also, the left vent window will not close (all paints). The manual says clicking on the handle should close it but it doesn't work. I right clicked the handle, left clicked the handle and did the same to the window itself. I even tried dragging the mouse when the little hand with the pointy finger showed up but it still won't close.

I tried a search here to see if I could solve these myself but nothing came up.

Thank you for your help,
LouP

N4GIX
Re: Odd 310 problems

Post by N4GIX » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:30 pm

Lou, I haven't got any idea what might have happened. I no longer even have the installer files so I cannot check it out locally. You may need to uninstall and run the installer again.

If I can think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Return to “310 Support Forum”