HYDRAULIC PUMP HANDLE LOCATON

YoYo
Re: HYDRAULIC PUMP HANDLE LOCATON

Post by YoYo » Sat May 08, 2021 8:51 pm

Of course, it was possible to start from an external power supply, as well as from an internal one, and I wrote about it, power supply from an external source in the model is currently not possible, only internal power supply should be used.

Batteries only:
https://youtu.be/SrKWlixvHFY

ijdjr2

Post by ijdjr2 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:41 pm

YoYo wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 8:51 pm
Of course, it was possible to start from an external power supply, as well as from an internal one, and I wrote about it, power supply from an external source in the model is currently not possible, only internal power supply should be used.

Batteries only:
https://youtu.be/SrKWlixvHFY
Friend I saw your video on battery.
Lookie here:

So if it is possible, why is it not possible in your model? What keeps that from happening? You've modeled an external power switch in the cockpit.
I don't understand what holds you back from making this so.

YoYo

Post by YoYo » Sat May 08, 2021 10:14 pm

Modeling and action (for this switch) are two different things :), as I wrote (few post above), it has already been reported and noted (with the link to this topic). You have to wait for official decision about external power option to be added as well. It always takes a while (especially on the weekend ;) ).

ijdjr2

Post by ijdjr2 » Sat May 08, 2021 10:19 pm

YoYo wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:14 pm
Modeling and action (for this switch) are two different things :), as I wrote (few post above), it has already been reported and noted (with the link to this topic). You have to wait for official decision about external power option to be added as well. It always takes a while (especially on the weekend ;) ).
Okay, thanks for explaining that. Hoping that this will happen. :)

ChristianBramkamp

Post by ChristianBramkamp » Sat May 08, 2021 10:50 pm

Beside the ongoing discusion: did no one else noticed that it currently is possible to move the wing with zero hydraulic pressure?! A bug of his own, so to say :lol:

ijdjr2

Post by ijdjr2 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:22 pm

ChristianBramkamp wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Beside the ongoing discusion: did no one else noticed that it currently is possible to move the wing with zero hydraulic pressure?! A bug of his own, so to say :lol:
Apparently not,in the sim I can assign keys to do this,in real life what source of energy is used?
What bug are you referring to? :?

ChristianBramkamp

Post by ChristianBramkamp » Sun May 09, 2021 5:40 am

The key command simple should not work when hydraulic power isn‘t available.

ijdjr2

Post by ijdjr2 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:39 pm

ChristianBramkamp wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:40 am
The key command simple should not work when hydraulic power isn‘t available.
Au contraire, did you not get the memo on this? I've assigned keys to make the wings fold/unfold and it works.

ChristianBramkamp

Post by ChristianBramkamp » Sun May 09, 2021 1:10 pm

Sure, me too. But nevertheless, if the airplane hast no hydraulic pressure, it has not to work. No matter if you will mouse, keyboard or Joystick.

ijdjr2

Post by ijdjr2 » Sun May 09, 2021 1:56 pm

ChristianBramkamp wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:10 pm
Sure, me too. But nevertheless, if the airplane hast no hydraulic pressure, it has not to work. No matter if you will mouse, keyboard or Joystick.
In a game such as this, and it is a game, I guess one can assimilate hydraulic pressure that you mentioned. It's all 0's and 1's.
In reality sure, it is was it is, hydraulic pressure becomes a factor.

In the game, the landing gear raise and lowers as it was programmed to do so ditto for the wing fold/unfold.

From what I gather MV has acknowledge the issue I initially raised and is deciding whether to implement it.
After all this is only an assimilation of the real deal. ;)

I'm trying to understand your perception and/or point of view.

ChristianBramkamp

Post by ChristianBramkamp » Sun May 09, 2021 2:33 pm

I won´t compare A2A and Milviz (both have their qualities), but if you won´t have hydraulic pressure in the A2A P-51 for example, the flaps won´t move. Such as an airplane wouldn´t start without fuel ;)

ijdjr2

Post by ijdjr2 » Sun May 09, 2021 3:19 pm

ChristianBramkamp wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:33 pm
I won´t compare A2A and Milviz (both have their qualities), but if you won´t have hydraulic pressure in the A2A P-51 for example, the flaps won´t move. Such as an airplane wouldn´t start without fuel ;)
I now see your point. MV sorta used ideas from A2A when it comes to damaged prop. I wish they would of offered to opt out of that feature
as when I slew the aircraft over a land mass and lower it to the ground, the prop will crinkle and only way I know how to restore it is to reselect
same aircraft. But then, that's another issue.

Return to “A-1H Skyraider Support Forum”