Beaver

All the new and coolest stuff that we're working on!
speedy70
Re: Beaver

Post by speedy70 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:51 am

Colin at 79 years of age I find the accusation of immaturity praise indeed.

Cheers Chris

Krazycolin
Site Admin

Post by Krazycolin » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:43 am

Apparently, according to my mom (of the same age as you), you return to your roots... :p

speedy70

Post by speedy70 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Yes maybe but I feel the word senile is more appropriate than immature.Try senile old fool.

Now from a senile old man to a young boy.

Tell the world there has been a bit of a hiccup and you are sure the beaver will be released within the next x months.That will get us off your back.

Colin I am not trying to be offensive I am just eager to put money in your sweaty palm for an aircraft I think will be well produced.

Cheers Chris

Eagle Spirit

Post by Eagle Spirit » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Chris,

I have to concur with your last comments. There seems to be an arrogant elite within MV that seem to forget that we are the source, ultimately, of there success. We've been listening to the empty talk for sometime, so I don't blame sim enthusiasts for getting a little impatient. We have no way of knowing whats going on behind the MV doors, or to know how diligent they are with the Beaver progression. My solution was to reinstall my BeaverX. She's a nice/decent bird for bush. I'm thinking the MV Beaver is going to be pricy. Will wait n see.

Re: immaturity. ILMAO. It certainly shows, doesn't it? The term "boy", very appropriate. To get into a topic of "Banning" seems like a bit of an attempt to intimidate.

For the most part, MV has done a very nice job on it's products, thats why I buy em! (selectively). No problem with the products, just with those who represent MV, at times.

Hey MV, we are the reason you exist. To ask you to listen to us isn't a reason to ban. As paying customers, we should have the right to express ourselves regarding your products.

Regards, Eagle

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:45 pm

We do listen....But there is a need of an element of trust on the part of the customers. We know full well that to leave you in the lurch will do absolutely no good. The reason why there is more silence however, is because it has turned out countless times that when we give explanations of what is going on behind the scenes, we don't get attempts to understand, we get condemnation by armchair developers who think we should do it their way when they don't know the difference between table 420 and table 1505 or between a bool and a float, or between a vertex and a pixel. So all we ask is that the customers trust that we know what we are doing and know that we aren't going to leave them in the dark all the time. We still do give explanations when certain decisions are made and trusting our judgement as to why we made such decisions will make things smoother for both parties.

Robbie-KA

Post by Robbie-KA » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:41 pm

I'd rather hear from the developer that they are still working on a product to make it the best they can and it will be delayed, then something half assed gets dropped.

Good things come to those who wait.

DocZ

Post by DocZ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Been a month since the last post. Any updates, guesses, etc.?

DocZ

Post by DocZ » Sat May 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Well, well, well. Nothing in the thread, but a blast at the top of the web page -- Coming Soon.

Krazycolin
Site Admin

Post by Krazycolin » Sat May 20, 2017 4:08 pm

COMING SOON!!!!

Return to “Work In Progress”