T-38A Manual and Paintkit!

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other T-38A pilots!
(No support requests please)
Roadburner440
T-38A Manual and Paintkit!

Post by Roadburner440 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Good afternoon all. First I would like to apologize for the delay, but in 2 weeks we have worked out the few last moment bugs we discovered before our initial planned release. Now the aircraft will not be released today (today being 6/21/2011), but it should be released soon (in the timespan of 7-10 days). The operating manuals are ready for release now though, and for you to review/prepare for flight. I will be putting the paint kit up shortly as soon as I recieve it, so check back for that either later tonight or at the latest tomorrow. Again we would like to thank everyone for their patience, and we look forward to releasing the Talon soon!

Manual: http://www.milviz.com/Northrop/Milviz_T-38A_POH.zip

Paint Kit: http://www.milviz.com/Northrop/T-38_Paintkit.zip

JamesChams
Re: T-38A Manual and Paintkit!

Post by JamesChams » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:46 am

Mr. Chams I can not take credit for Ken's work. He is the one that wrote the POH. I just uploaded it to the FTP and posted the link. About the only things I can be attributed for around here is answering questions, testing the birds, and making peoples forum accounts. Thanks for the kind words though. :lol: We do not have an online store per say, but you can get each aircraft from its respective product page. Hope that helps.

Ken Stallings
Re: T-38A Manual and Paintkit!

Post by Ken Stallings » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:33 am

JamesChams wrote:Mr. Steve Jordon "Roadburner440,"
:shock: Quite an extensive manual you'll have put together; I'm taking the time to start reading it now; job well done! 8-)

Now, I do have a "silly" question regarding your OnlineStore... Where is it? Please post a link; Thanks!
Thanks on the kind words regarding the POH. I hope it helps folks!

We are putting the final touches on the release package. Colin makes the announcements, but you can bet this will be a good place right here to get the word, and I suspect that word will be coming rather soon.

And I hope you folks are looking forward to finding out how the T-38A flies because this jet is very realistic!

Ken

Return to “Northrop T-38A General Forum”