Gun and Lock target

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other F-15E pilots!
(No support requests please)
rattler123
Gun and Lock target

Post by rattler123 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:59 pm

Hi guy's:

reinstalled F-15E after some time away. Got 2 problems that I thought I had copied down for reference but can't find them. First I can't get gun to work because I don't remember the FSX key command(left windows +z) or Ctl+I, type of thing. Need to know the FSX key command, I know where to place it. The 2nd issue is Lock Target, ALT+ Space, when putting in command in FSX, the ALT will not show, just Space. I have everything else working but I just can't find info on these 2 FSX commands. Can you help. Read through the manuals,looked on the forums etc. and i just can't find the Proper FSX key Commands. I do know where they have to go, just don't know the commands for FSX. Thanks for any help.

Forgive for asking old information.

Pete

Kat
Re: Gun and Lock target

Post by Kat » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:23 pm

I suppose you found this post, but just in case you did not:
List of key commands

rattler123
Re: Gun and Lock target

Post by rattler123 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Kat wrote:I suppose you found this post, but just in case you did not:
List of key commands
Yes Kat I have seen this but does not answer my question. The lock target says ALT + Space and the ALT is not recognized by FSX just Space. Fire Gun:Cabin seatbelt toggle but what is the FSX command to input for this? Release weapons tells you Shift + D. See what I mean. This is the info I need. The FSX commands. I know where to put them but we are not told what the FSX command is for some of the inputs.

Pete

Return to “McDonnell Douglas F-15C & F-15E General Forum”