FSX closes before long flight completed

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other F-15E pilots!
(No support requests please)
Eagle Spirit
FSX closes before long flight completed

Post by Eagle Spirit » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:53 pm

Flight planned from Edwards AFB (S.California) to McChord AFB (Washington / S. of Seattle). After nearly two hour flight, just short of destination, I get window saying "FSX will shutdown." Is there a time limit on flights?

Eagle

JonathanBleeker
Re: FSX closes before long flight completed

Post by JonathanBleeker » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Nope. Looks like another problem. Did you do this update? viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2326

Eagle Spirit

Post by Eagle Spirit » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:25 pm

Jonathan,

"TacPac"? I wasn't aware that there was a TacPac. I never use TacPac, so I don't purchase AC with it.

Eagle

Eagle Spirit

Post by Eagle Spirit » Tue May 02, 2017 3:46 am

installed dll., did extended flt. over Alaska. FSX still says "will Close". Happens with M2M M2K-C and Lion Heart Kodiak too, so not just MV ac. Think its "oom".

Need to find another hobby :? :x P3D maybe.

Eagle

Krazycolin
Site Admin

Post by Krazycolin » Tue May 02, 2017 4:03 am

The F-15 will likely not work properly (if at all) in P3D... and it will not be updated any time soon (if at all). There is someone (Gibo) who says he's got a fix for it BUT... this fix is NOT supported by us in any way and, if you follow it, we will not support you.

Sorry.

C

Eagle Spirit

Post by Eagle Spirit » Tue May 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Colin,

sorry to piss on your parade, but the world doesn't evolve around the MV F-15E, nor for that matter, Milviz! I just want a stable sim to fly in. One where I spend more time flying, and less time in your forum, trying to fix things. There seem to enough ac and other products being developed for P3D to keep me happy. The v3. seems to have addressed the "oom" issue to.Seems odd, but many of my issues started after re installing the MV F-15E.

Be assured that if P3D V4 goes 64 bit, I'll be switching. No more kicking a "dead horse".

Had hoped Jonathans dll suggestion would fix things. No joy!

Eagle

RD1

Post by RD1 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Eagle,

You've had more issues and problems with the F-15E, than Jelly Belly has in Jelly Beans. That said, I had to delete your 3 PM's that you sent, then deleted...??? Did you get my paint installed??

The problem isn't with the F-15E, I can fly it all day long, and install any and all textures just fine. You, yourself said your not system savy, as in how the file and folders structures work. That's fine, if that's the case. And if it is, then maybe you should retract from messing with them.

Not trying to beat you up over it, but duly note your limitations with how FSX and P3D works, and how the files and folders are integrated, and how they work. It's really very simple.

That being said, I'm still willing to help you install my paint, if you haven't been able to.

RD1

Return to “McDonnell Douglas F-15C & F-15E General Forum”