Bone/B-52

News - all the news for those who don't like social media!

Moderator: N4GIX

FlappySlats
Re: Bone/B-52

Post by FlappySlats » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:52 am

Krazycolin wrote:We will be doing the Skyraider first... then I will decide.

Personally, I am a fan of the Bone... but... I get the B-52's... er... uh.... charm....
Oooh a Sandy? *drools*

:shock:

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:57 pm

If it's going to be TACPACK then yes model the other stations. Nuke 6 shooter too please :P
Steve McNitt

System Specs:
I7 7740K, 32 GB Ram, Windows 10 x64, NVIDIA 1080GTX GPU, 3-SSD's, P3DV4.2

Lewicide

Post by Lewicide » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:48 am

Buff, all stations VC please, tacpac and ata refueling.

I'm certain customers would pay a big premium for such a complete package.

Krazycolin
Site Admin

Post by Krazycolin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:45 pm

I LOVE the Bone... Really... I will do both but the Bone is first... fast, sleek... and I already have the model partially done... :)
Creative Director and chooser of planes.

endl3ss

Post by endl3ss » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Krazycolin wrote:I LOVE the Bone... Really... I will do both but the Bone is first... fast, sleek... and I already have the model partially done... :)
:) :) :) :)
I can hardly wait!
Absolutely love this aircraft. I really wanna see the B-52 as well, but the B-1B has a very special place in my heart. To be honest, they both have a special place, as I've had the fortune, of receiving support from both of'em.
But the Bone is just such a lovely aircraft, as you say....fast and sleek.

strykerpsg

Post by strykerpsg » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:22 am

Wow! This would be great news indeed! I would take both and fly front seat personally and hope there's an ability to have a competent AI pilot to allow one to do some jamming/bombing stuff too, especially with Tacpack.

Jamil Martin

Post by Jamil Martin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:09 am

As B-52 EW and a fan of both the BUFF and the BONE I'm all for this. I'll add that yes you wont find much data on the defensive equipment so that will be a challenge. I think it's a good idea to model the other positions, but I would also think about having a AI option. There is a lot that goes with operating these aircraft from a crew perspective. Theres a internal battle between the positions. The offense team wants to get to the target because they are the mission, the EW is wanting to go away from the target area because that's where the stuff that can kill you is at, and the pilots are taking in data from both parties and making a decision depending on where they are on the bomb run. I tell you what, I'm a fan of Milviz and no one can match the quality product that you push. We need more high quality bombers out there, but those are crew airplanes. Sure make them shearable and simulate the stations, but I would also think about having a AI option for those that either dont fly online with other people, or those that do, but cant seem to find someone willing to sit downstairs and do the demanding job of navigating on the buff, or face backwards at an array of screens and get the jet away from the angry guy trying to kill you.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Sun May 20, 2018 1:17 am

I was stationed at a B-52 SAC base , throw my lot in for the Buff.
Steve McNitt

System Specs:
I7 7740K, 32 GB Ram, Windows 10 x64, NVIDIA 1080GTX GPU, 3-SSD's, P3DV4.2

Return to “News”