Bell 407 and MD 530 MVAMS and Switch Issues in cockpit

fwschmitt313
Bell 407 and MD 530 MVAMS and Switch Issues in cockpit

Post by fwschmitt313 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:22 pm

And also wanted to find out about the Bell 407 and MD530. I had a new hard drive put in my computer because it got hit by a surge and had to reinstall FSX and my milviz helicopters. The 407 and 530 have not worked right since then. The MVAMS wont let me choose what I want. It wont let me select cold and dark there are no doors pilot and none of the other, addon stuff. And other issues like switches are backwards. For instance the avionics switches and battery when in the off positions are actually on There is no FADEC system When I push the button. This happens on both aircraft. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling even with firewall and windows defender off. I have no other anti virus. I had bought both of these aircraft from FSpilot shop last year. I don't know what else to do. Is FSX not putting things where they need to be? any help would be much appreciated. I love both aircraft. Especially the 407. Thank You for these aircraft. Ya'll did an excellent job. Thank you in advance for the help.

Respectfully,

Frank

Return to “MV 407 Support Forum”