External setting problem

angritti
External setting problem

Post by angritti » Wed May 20, 2020 11:33 am

Hi there,
I've a problem with the external settings of my 407 in FSX/SE, excluding the wire cutters and (probably) the Frahm Damper it's impossible to see two settings a time.
You can have pontoons but not pontoons AND Flir or Night Sun AND Flir or any combination of two items, choosing all the features at same times and you obtain only pontoons.
Moreover no pilot, choosing in MVAMS and/or clicking on the right seat it's a lost of time.
I've download and installed the 407 excluding both antivirus and Windows Defender, operating as Administrator and following what suggested in this site.
Downloaded and installed many times without success, what I've to do now?

Chuck Jodry
Re: External setting problem

Post by Chuck Jodry » Wed May 20, 2020 2:27 pm

Hello , the pontoons version Cannot have all the accessories attached , upon deployment the inflated pontoon would be punctured by some equipment .
I recommend a tour through the users guide to familiarize yourself with startup procedures and the location of controls for pontoons , as well the engine is not indestructible , if you exceed limits for too long you will need to read up on Autorotation procedures while paused after that bang sound from the gearbox disintegrating.

remember each livery can have its own layout , setting on one are not necessarily on the others .

Best CJ

angritti
Re: External setting problem

Post by angritti » Wed May 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Thanks for the answer but I think I've used the wrong sample.
Ok for pontoons but I can't have FLIR and Night Sun together and I never have the pilot.
No problems in start up or flying inside the limits.

Return to “MV 407 Support Forum”