My cold and dark startup anomalies

johnjjr
Re: My cold and dark startup anomalies

Post by johnjjr » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:24 am

The light that comes on then goes out is the save set up button.

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:25 am

If the other equipment settings are not persisting, it means the ACM is not saving to file. If you go to the Milviz folder in your P3D directory, you should see MV_MM.exe. Right click on that and double check that is set to run as admin. Then go to the B407 folder in the same place, and do the same for the MV_ACM.exe in there.

I know I asked this before, but if you have updated P3D at all, you may want to double check again it is still set to run as admin.

johnjjr

Post by johnjjr » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:06 am

Set everything to run as administrater as you wanted( MV_MM.exe, MV_ACM.exe, P3D) then tested- acting the same . Equipment selection will change after test, still not hearing spool up.

johnjjr

Post by johnjjr » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 am

After more testing I think I found out why I didn't hear the spool up sound. I have a set of helicopter controls that has programmable switches on both the collective and cyclic. I had programmed the start switch (button 2) for " engine (auto start) " on the collective. It's been starting up the helicopter every time, but I wasn't hearing the spool up sound. This time I decided to just click on the start switch in the VC and see what happens. Success! It starts up with the spool up sound every time. I kinda fell like an idiot for not trying that 1st. Sorry for the wild goose chase guys. I guess that cures that problem.

Return to “MV 407 Support Forum”