HF beta 1.0.6

doodlebug
HF beta 1.0.6

Post by doodlebug » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:55 am

Here is the download link for the beta 1.0.6

We are testing it at the moment, but there are so many possible variations in how and where it can be flown that our team may very well miss out the particular combination that you like to fly. Thus, it would be helpful if you could try it and let us know how it works, performing the tasks you want it to do.

Cheers - Osh

(P.S. If you think this is fobbing the testing task on to the clients, you are right - and if this upsets you please ignore this post and we will continue to test until we have a release candidate, or it morphs into the service pack.)

If you are reporting a bug on HF2 please specify clearly that you using this build

Changes from 1.0.5 beta
FMS Changes
-Fixed FIX INFO drawing (first pass, WIP)
-Added FIX INFO intercept calculation (first pass, WIP)
-Fixed DIR leg incorrectly being detected as an arrival leg
-Fixed incorrect duplicate leg detection
-Fixed incorrect leg sequencing when adjusting a SID/STAR

Systems

-Various fixes

PL21
-Added FIX drawing
-Fixed a possible CTD relating to changing flight plans

Visual
-Various fixes

Changes from 1.0.4 beta
FMS Changes
-Added ability to edit runway extension leg distance
-Fixed a runway extension related crash
-Removed incorrect/partial runway drawing text
-Changed default HOLD speed
-Added ability to display TEARDROP and PARALLEL HOLD entry type
-Fixed erroneous "CANCEL HOLD" display
-Fixed page indexing issue with departure runway selection

Changes from 1.0.3 beta

FMS Changes

-Corrected "NBDs" typo
-Fixed procedure name designations
-Corrected (as much as possible) the behavior of the "RWY" text on the legs page
-Fixed localizer data not showing all runways
-Fixed inability to use LSK-copy method to copy waypoints further down the flight plan

Systems
-Corrected ATC ID of liveries

Changes from 1.0.2 beta
FMS Changes

-Corrected runway extension waypoint behavior
-Fixed overly restrictive filtering behavior
-Fixed incorrect departure/arrival/approach filtering
-Fixed broken SEC FPLN ROUTE MENU link
-Fixed SEC FPLN page change behavior
-Fixed labeling of SEC FPLN DEPART/ARRIVE pages
-Fixed ability to select transitions when not displayed

Systems
-Removed invalid panel.cfg entry
-Removed invalid aircraft.cfg light entries
-Removed "repair" and "modify" installer options to prevent unintentional de-activation

Changes from 1.0.1
FMS Changes

-Fixed cycle dates showing yellow at all times
-Fixed broken "NEW HOLD" LSK
-Fixed reverse wind entry
-Fixed issue with entering small negative coordinates
-Fixed typos/display inaccuracies on the ARRIVAL DATA page
-Fixed broken duplicate waypoint selection on PERF TRIP page
-Fixed incorrect elevation display on ARRIVAL DATA page
-Fixed incorrect default hold data
-Fixed airport position initialization not entering departure airport
-Added RX## waypoint system for VECTOR approaches
-Added "/ RWY" display on LEGS page

Systems
-Minor sound improvements

wgraysn
Re: HF2 beta 1.0.6

Post by wgraysn » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:42 am

Happy to help and report!

Lat3gr

Post by Lat3gr » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:02 am

Downloading, happy to help.

tamsini

Post by tamsini » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:27 am

Thanks for the update!

Upon 1st attempt at setting the control axis with MVAMS (not in front of computer now but I think that's what the app is called), I found that it shuts down suddenly frequently (starting app with admin and AV disabled). I finally got it to work if I start backwards in the 3 axis/control select dropdown boxes (going from right to left instead of left to right). Not sure what to make of that, to be honest - could have been just sheer luck. But it does shut down unexpectantly.

I did get the power levers to work wonderfully with nice reverse. Well done. Same for prop and condition levers. Well done again!

Thanks,
Mario

Regis9

Post by Regis9 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:36 am

What is the correct method/process for mapping the axes?

chevelle505

Post by chevelle505 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:55 am

Still having gen issues if i use gpu or start a saved flight. In fact, you still cant resume a saved flight..mvams "current state" doesnt work. Is there a list of what was fixed and what wasnt touched? Other than the mvams control options, everything seems to still be broken. Hope these things get addressed, its a beautifull airplane!!

Lat3gr

Post by Lat3gr » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:28 am

Quick little circuit done.

Axis all seem to be working properly. And you can also click and drag the levers(i.e CL)

Most importantly for me, thank you so much for adding the track circle on the PFD/MFD. Now you can fly IFR properly!

Raptor

Post by Raptor » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:06 am

@chevelle,

Can you try to create a new saved flight from scratch and see if your GEN issue is fixed? I have tried to replicate your issue tens of times and I have had not one issue with the gens not coming online

wgraysn

Post by wgraysn » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:08 am

I can confirm the MVAMS window does close if "Device" is selected before "Axis". The drop down boxes simply need to be repositioned in the Axis Calibration window. My TQ6 throttle quadrant is recognized and axis calibration is fairly straightforward. Off to try it in the sim!

lukasz

Post by lukasz » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:05 am

THX for fix HOLD procedure. Testing now...

drobs2001

Post by drobs2001 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:22 pm

Would make sense to post a changelog for the HF so that we know what was fixed/changed in the current built 1.0.6.

gertbarring

Post by gertbarring » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:50 pm

I'm trying to use the provided control setup, but no axes get saved, nor work in P3D. Anyone else experiencing this?
Gert

Regis9

Post by Regis9 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:52 pm

I tried calibrating my axes, using the workaround mentioned above to avoid crashes. In sim, when I move my throttle controllers, the controls only move from one end of the axis to the other with no gradual movement along the axis.

Not sure if I was doing this right, but to calibrate I selected the control I wanted, then the axis, then the device and moved my lever to the noted positions and press the appropriate "set" button. I can see the lines it leaves in the axis window so it appears it is working in the calibration tool at least. I press save.

I'm using FSUIPC to assign axes but I'm not doing any axis calibration in FSUIPC.

tamsini

Post by tamsini » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:25 pm

Regis9 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:52 pm
I tried calibrating my axes, using the workaround mentioned above to avoid crashes. In sim, when I move my throttle controllers, the controls only move from one end of the axis to the other with no gradual movement along the axis.

Not sure if I was doing this right, but to calibrate I selected the control I wanted, then the axis, then the device and moved my lever to the noted positions and press the appropriate "set" button. I can see the lines it leaves in the axis window so it appears it is working in the calibration tool at least. I press save.

I'm using FSUIPC to assign axes but I'm not doing any axis calibration in FSUIPC.
If you use the Milviz utility, do not use fsuipc for any of the lever axis. You can actually keep the utility open and configure while in the sim which I really appreciate

FinnJacobsen

Post by FinnJacobsen » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:38 pm

tamsini wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:25 pm
If you use the Milviz utility, do not use fsuipc for any of the lever axis. You can actually keep the utility open and configure while in the sim which I really appreciate
Thats not true.
You can use FSUIPC for all axis' as long as You don´t aplly any calibration to them and preferably set it to Direct "Axis xxxx set". Where xxxx can be Throttle1, Throttle2, Popeller1, Propeller2, Mixture1, Mixture2.

Return to “K.A.350 Support Forum”