Right Engine is left the building!

homoprintus
Right Engine is left the building!

Post by homoprintus » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:51 pm

Hi, guys!

KA350i is the best stuff I ever had! Recently I was finally get it airborne (thanks to your little walkthrough PDF) and immediately after take-off my right engine was out! Probably it's beacuseI go from low idle to high idle in flight (still not sure what it means). My question is where I could find emergency checklists? )))

Really, not being so happy when crushing ever!

norcali.pilot
Re: Right Engine is left the building!

Post by norcali.pilot » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:32 pm

I don't think emergency procedures are provided currently, those checklists are typically copyrighted.

To prevent an engine failure, keep the condition levers at LOW IDLE during the entire flight and keep the engine parameters within limits. If anything is beeping or flashing, reduce the power and you'll be a-okay.

Slayer
Re: Right Engine is left the building!

Post by Slayer » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:45 pm

There are checklists that you can bring up on the PFD. I can't recall if the emergency lists are in there. The previous poster is correct, low idle is the proper setting for condition levers and also not hot starting the engines or firewalling the throttles will preserve engine life. You should always check engine conditions prior to a flight in MVAMS unless you like having engine problems :)

Return to “K.A.350 Support Forum”