Unable to Set Cold and Dark

Jas451
Unable to Set Cold and Dark

Post by Jas451 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Unable to get the MVAMS to set up the Bobcat in cold and dark state or add passengers. Not able to add passengers from the tool bar in FSX. Using FSX Steam edition. Tried to reinstall the aircraft and the sim connects, but still a no go. The MVAMS works with my other Milviz aircraft, just not the Bobcat

AviatorMan
Re: Unable to Set Cold and Dark

Post by AviatorMan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Am having exactly the same problem, except am using P3Dv3: Unable to get the MVAMS to add passengers - I set the menu indications for pilot plus three passengers, but when P3D is loaded only the pilot is there. Also not able to add passengers from the tool bar in P3D - just the pilot (Station 1). Have re-downloaded two times the latest T50 version and re installed - all with Anti-virus turned off and my P3 folder excluded from firewall protection and P3D running as administrator- but still a no go. No problem with any other aircraft, including two other Milviz aircraft, just the Bobcat.

Krazycolin
Site Admin

Post by Krazycolin » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:19 pm

We're aware of the passengers. We will do a SP shortly.

The cold and dark is a new one. Are you sure you're starting the sim with a default aircraft with the engine running?

AviatorMan

Post by AviatorMan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 pm

I have the passenger issue definitely, but I don't think I have the cold and dark issue. When I end a flight I always shut everything down and save the flight, so I am always cold and dark at start and don't need to set it in MVAMS

Return to “Bobcat Support Forum”