Possible C310 issues and upgrades Suggestions

bitoonglen
Possible C310 issues and upgrades Suggestions

Post by bitoonglen » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:57 pm

Dear Forum guys

Please review my suggestions improvement:

Red seat handle in a default position which blocks the view of the fuel valves- solution, set the default position of the red handle in a more suitable position

Camera won't pan down far enough forward to look down at the fuel valves in spite of handle position- solution, please adjust the default position in model to allow that.

HSI heading bug and aircraft symbol too dull to see clearly under any circumstances- solution, enhance and brighten those items in gauge.

Autopilot jumps back to Altitude when trying to set VS- is this a bug? My understanding of this instrument is that once Altitude is set by the rotary knobs RHS, then pressing altitude again allows one to either set VS or SYNC altitude to current ALT. (this works occasionally but I'm not quite sure if I'm using it correctly)- it seems to works sometimes but mostly just syncs back to current altitude.

Gear wont retract even though "gear up" is activated on my joystick and lever is selected up by clicking gear up lever in cockpit view (this seems to be a transient bug and has only just occurred). I will reload model to see if it has been corrupted!

bitoonglen
Re: Possible C310 issues and upgrades Suggestions

Post by bitoonglen » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:27 am

A reload of the C310 aircraft fixed gear issue.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:23 pm

This has been out quite some time now, we are no longer developing on the P3D platform.

There will be no further updates to this.

sharpless281

Post by sharpless281 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:13 am

The C310 in MSFS works very well so if you want updates that is the way to go. The aircraft really does not need updates in P3D because it works great.

Return to “310 Redux Support Forum”