ORBx customers

Post your support request in the sub-forum that corresponds to your product
doodlebug
ORBx customers

Post by doodlebug » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:38 pm

If you have purchased through ORBx and you have any installation problems, please let them know via their support forum:
https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/283 ... ort-forum/
This will help them track and fix issues related to XMLTools, activation keys, etc.

Thanks -- Osh

NeilG
Re: ORBx customers

Post by NeilG » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:15 pm

I was going to see if I could purchace through ORBX because Central is so conveniant but you wewre not there any more. Have you two fallen out already?

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:30 pm

NeilG wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:15 pm
I was going to see if I could purchace through ORBX because Central is so conveniant but you wewre not there any more. Have you two fallen out already?
Just checked, were there.

NeilG

Post by NeilG » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:50 pm

Oh, ok. I'll look again. Thanks.

jhdkouk

Post by jhdkouk » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:15 pm

.downloaded from Orbx 350i
key [removed for security ]
user John Hamilton-Duirs

Main problems
1. No voltage in battery when checked on BAT
2. bindings via FSUIPC Ailerons and rudder ok Elevator works visually but yoke in cabin does not move
3. Honeycomb throttle quadrant tried allsorts but cannot get levers in aircraft to operate. cannot mouse elevator trim tried FSUIPC and Spad.next
4.Did get external power connected once but battery still dead. did not proceed any further
uninstalled reinstalled both the aircraft and MVAMS several times

P3d v4.5 latest updates all sections(client/ content /scenery)
intel 7700 CPU 16g ram GPU 1070ti running P3D on 4 screens (plus 1060 for 3 extra touch screens) Hardware monitor reports all ok once up and running

sharpless281

Post by sharpless281 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:34 pm

Hi John

I am using SPADNext because it talks to Logic Saitek controls. One other BIG plus with SPADNEXT is there is a wizard that installeds LVAR actions like MK350iSetMasterBattery with parameters 1 for on and 0 for off. That is what I am using and it works. Does the battery work when you flip the switch on the plane. Battery Bus needs to be set to NORM. I have the HoneyComb Alpha and the ThrustMaster WartHog and everything works. I can also assign things like the ESSI, just about anything. I have FSUIPC as well. I use that because the curve that I can set on the control, SPAD just added that as well. I am using P3d 5.1 HF 1 but I don't think that matters. When assigning controls be sure to verify nothing else is assigning it and causing conflit

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:07 am

jhdkouk wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:15 pm
user John Hamilton-Duirs

Main problems
2. bindings via FSUIPC Ailerons and rudder ok Elevator works visually but yoke in cabin does not move
3. Honeycomb throttle quadrant tried allsorts but cannot get levers in aircraft to operate. cannot mouse elevator trim tried FSUIPC and Spad.next
4.Did get external power connected once but battery still dead. did not proceed any further

intel 7700 CPU 16g ram GPU 1070ti running P3D on 4 screens (plus 1060 for 3 extra touch screens) Hardware monitor reports all ok once up and running
It would appear you do not have the XMLTools installed. Please contact ORBX support for the fix. If they are unresponsive I can provide you the file.

jhdkouk

Post by jhdkouk » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:57 am

Thanks for help so far
reinstalled using Milviz installer and many problems sorted
Battery now has power and through spad.next have my Saitek pro yoke working ok
mfg pedals working. Elevator trim now mouses as do all switches.

Would like to do a start but----
Honeycomb Bravo Throttle quadrant is a real problem for this aircraft and have yet to get the levers moving properly. had them all at min and now all at max with no movement. Tried MVAMs with Spad.next and spad.next without, ditto FSUIPC, flaps are ok and gear is showing 3 greens, Bravo annunciator panel works. FSUIPC shows assigning some different axis from spad and MVAMS shows the spad.next axis working and calibrated, cant try the FSUIPC as different axis labels on some axis (R V U used by FSUIPC and Rz Ry and Rx used by MVAMS ans spad.next. Not usding P3D controls in the sim so ideas on spad.next , fsuipc /MVAMS please

All ideas will be welcome as I have run out of combinations, anyone with a Bravo please comment.

Thanks all in anticipation

jhdkouk

Post by jhdkouk » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:34 am

Ok now, problem sorted, must have been a conflict. :oops:
Cleared everything. including MVAMS, FSUIPC, Spad.next uninstalled honeycomb software then installed updated honeycomb configurator and using spad.next to assign axis event, success, all levers working.
Happy man can now get on with start sequence and binding keys--

rendej

Post by rendej » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:35 am

jhdkouk wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:15 pm
user John Hamilton-Duirs

Main problems

I too have this problem. Just got the 350i via ORBX, disabled virus scanner and UAC for install.

Load aircraft, no bat voltage. Prop go faster lever is stuck in reverse (even with controller removed and F4 spammed). Shift+E1 gets 'door open message' but no door opens. Elevator yoke doesnt go back and forwards, but they do externally. Trim wheel wont budge no matter what.

Am using a Logitech 3D pro and similar specced PC to OP.

rendej

Post by rendej » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:05 am

XMLTools.exe worked a treat. Who knew? Now its bed time so cant play

Woogey

Post by Woogey » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:33 pm

Good day gentlemen,

I purchased the Corsair for MSFS direct from Milviz. Is there a way to transfer that licsense to ORBX, in order to streamline my update process? Wasn’t sure exactly which topic to post the question in, hopefully this works?

-Preston

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:39 am

I don't think its possible at this time. I will forward this to Osh and see what he says.

NewsHunter

Post by NewsHunter » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:50 am

Hello everyone.

New customer here. I bought the Corsair for 2020 on Orbxdirect. How do we will know about available updates?

Thanks.

doodlebug

Post by doodlebug » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:17 pm

We always post updates here on the support forums. You should also receive them from ORBx

Return to “Support Forums”