PC6 paintjobs

Post your support request in the sub-forum that corresponds to your product
av8erjm
PC6 paintjobs

Post by av8erjm » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:10 pm

I'm afraid I already know the answer, but with the pc6 2nd stage bought directly from your site, and I remove the one from marketplace and install the 2nd stage version, what happens to all the 3rd party paintjobs. I have three pc6 paint jobs for the marketplace version for virtual sites I fly for and do screenshots for is why I ask, will they then not be viewable. Even if and I know big if the 2nd stage version is released on marketplace will the will the paintjobs I have already for the PC6 still not be visible

Slayer
Re: PC6 paintjobs

Post by Slayer » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:22 pm

I don't think they are interchangeable because the marketplace version is in a different location.

av8erjm

Post by av8erjm » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:30 pm

That's what I figured, so I guess I'll have to forgo buying the 2nd stage until they can work it out, to bad I've really liked their products in the past

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:40 pm

av8erjm wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:30 pm
That's what I figured, so I guess I'll have to forgo buying the 2nd stage until they can work it out, to bad I've really liked their products in the past
You do not have to rebuy the product to get stage 2 update it is free to all owners. Just takes longer to get on marketplace.

Our PC-6 is different than theirs - Not the same product (the one included with the sim).

You can always add 3rd party liveries yourself. You'll just have to google how to do it. It's not too hard.

Return to “Support Forums”