Engines catch fire when starting ?

Toto-Free
Engines catch fire when starting ?

Post by Toto-Free » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:22 pm

Hello I am using P3dv4.5 with all the updates. The plane did fly 3 days ago. Yesterday when wanting to use it the engines caught fire when using Control and E key. It will spawn onto the runway with engines running then engines would slowly stop and when I tried to restart the engines will catch fire. I rebooted system thinking just a glitch but it did the same thing time and time again. So what am I doing wrong. Please help

Slayer
Re: Engines catch fire when starting ?

Post by Slayer » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:50 pm

Can you verify you installed in this order?

base aircraft > TackPack module > Advanced module

Toto-Free

Post by Toto-Free » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:18 pm

Hello Slayer Well I dont have tacpac or the advanced version. Does that matter??? I have been thinking of getting them. I seem to have a new problem now Anyway reading other posts in the forum I decided to do like others and start a default plane and them switch to the F4 J version. It stoped my fires but I have new problem now. Brakes stick on wont let go and gear now wont come up and also when I press my joystick button to put me back in the cockpit it does not work. Anyway do I need to install the tacpac and the advanced patch I really just want to get this plane working well before I do the other

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:18 pm

Sorry I somehow missed your reply. There is no need to install tacpack unless you want weapons. Make sure you have your bindings setup properly in MVAMS.

Return to “McDonnell Douglas F-4 J/S ADVANCED Support Phorum”