Loading a saved flight

AlvaroEM
Loading a saved flight

Post by AlvaroEM » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Good morning Sirs

Day before yesterday a begun a flight in the northern region of Colombia, I came up to "before takeoff" checklist completion, but due to some stuff else I had to do at home by that time I had to interrupt and save the flight up to that point.
Yesterday when I loaded this flight to resume it, it did not load fully as I had left it. I mean it loaded with battery on alternators on,. engines shut down, avionics shutdown, throttle, mixture and props levers all full down, chocks set, and several other items on the wrong position. And all this items were saved according the previous checklists.

Later I loaded another different flight I had earlier saved when airborne. It loaded with engines running but levers all down, the switches some were on others off, and in general the panel status not wholly as I had left it when saved.

My question is : Is there any particular directions on how to load a flight so to load it with it's fully state as it was when it was saved?

I have been digging within the forums to find another post related to his issue but have not found anything, that's why I am posting now.

Thanks in advance for your support.

AlvaroEM.

AlvaroEM
Re: Loading a saved flight

Post by AlvaroEM » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 pm

Hello people.
Finally I have found which the problem is. I had activated, (by means of the MVAMS utility ) the cold-dark status as well as the pitot covers and the wheel chocks. Therefore each time I loaded the ariplane or even any previously saved flight, it would be loaded with this configuration. I only deactivated all those options and now the flights load as they were saved.

Anyway If is there something else I should know regarding this subject, I would thank you if you let me know about by this means.

Regards.
AlvaroEM

Return to “310 Support Forum”