Blaring Alarm

uriahms
Blaring Alarm

Post by uriahms » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:58 am

I landed, taxied and parked. Prop to feather and there was this blaring alarm. Don't know why. Don't know who to shut it off. Still going after engine shutdown (which I had to do by switching the fuel valve to close instead of placing the condition lever to cutoff because the safety latch does not work). Not a happy customer. Nothing in google. Nothing in the manual. This forum is quite slow to respond. One had had over 4000 views and not 1 response.

ScruffyTheMongoose
Re: Blaring Alarm

Post by ScruffyTheMongoose » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:58 am

This isn't the support forum.

uriahms

Post by uriahms » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Hello,

A Milviz support forum account has been created for you. The account details are as follows:
Username: uriahms
Password:xxxxxxxxxxx
You have been added to the PC-6 FSX Support Customers forum group, which will allow you access to the private forum for that product. Please allow up to 30 minutes for this change to be reflected.

The forums are located at http://milviz.com/forum.

So what the hell does this above email which I received mean? It says this this the support forum. I do not see any other option for support forum. You guys really suck and I am being polite.

N4GIX

Post by N4GIX » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:25 pm

It simply means that the staff added you to the official support forum and moved your post there automatically. This way the appropriate person to address your question (which is not me, by the way). ;)

Return to “Pilatus PC-6 (FSX) Support Forum”