Throttles Not Working Correctly With FSUIPC6 [Answered]

signmanbob
Throttles Not Working Correctly With FSUIPC6 [Answered]

Post by signmanbob » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:48 am

Hello,
My throttles and prop levers are working, but working backwards.
I set "Axis_Throttle 1 Set" in FSUIPC6 (and other levers similar) and go into MVAMS 2 and set the controls there, but my controls work in reverse. If I go into MVAMS 2 and select the "Inverse" box, it makes no difference at all. They still work in reverse.
I am using the Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant. How can I get my throttle and prop levers working in the correct direction?

Slayer
Re: Throttles Not Working Correctly With FSUIPC6

Post by Slayer » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:01 pm

There is some issue with Honeycomb. AFAIK with the Honeycomb you can only set it up via P3D controls. This is what we must support at a minimum.

I suggest saving it as a separate profile in P3D if you do not want that for all aircraft.

The setting in MVAMS only tells the program that you set a reverse checkbox in FSUIPC or P3D. MVAMS doesn't actually calibrate the hardware, just the range positions.

signmanbob
Re: Throttles Not Working Correctly With FSUIPC6

Post by signmanbob » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:49 pm

Thank you Steve. I'll try that.

signmanbob
Re: Throttles Not Working Correctly With FSUIPC6 [Answered]

Post by signmanbob » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:23 am

Solved this problem! Lorby's Axis and Ohs program works perfectly with all of the axis and push buttons.
I easily set up the whole aircraft including throttles and props with Lorby's Axis and Ohs. ;)

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:57 pm

Thanks for the feedback , your solution may help others with these throttles. Some said it wasn't possible on the KA...only solution was using default mappings.

signmanbob

Post by signmanbob » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:20 am

Hello Steve,
I've got my KA350i throttles and other controls all set up perfectly and very easily with "Lorby's Axis and Ohs".
I use the "Axis_Throttle1_set" "Axis_Throttle2_set", etc. options within the program, and it works perfectly.
Axis and Ohs is always aware of what aircraft you're using within the sim, so once it's set you just start the program with your sim. It works for FSX, P3D (all) and MSFS.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:13 pm

I've stickied your post :) Thanks.

Return to “180 EVO Support Forum”