Missing Switch

ppuo
Missing Switch

Post by ppuo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:55 pm

I've repeatedly installed this product as instructed and I don't see the switch for the pitch damper being loaded. Also, the landing gear handle is transparent. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm having a problem getting this bird to move. As soon as it starts to move, the landing gear (not sure which one) collapses. I think it has something to do with the brakes, but I haven't pinned it down.

Suggestions or comments welcome.

N4GIX
Re: Missing Switch

Post by N4GIX » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:44 pm

The landing gear knob is supposed to be clear plastic. There is a light inside the knob that will make the knob "glow red" as a warning indicator that the gear is in transit. I know this because I worked on the visual model. :ugeek:

The other items I cannot comment on as I have no direct experience with them.

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:16 pm

We didn't do the version with the pitch damper. It was removed.

Move your crash tolerance slider to minimum in your realism settings, and make sure no failures are enabled in the ADV failures menu as well as the P3D failures menu.

ppuo

Post by ppuo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:43 pm

I tried your solution (crash tolerance to minimum in realism settings) and it's 50% successful. Now the airplane just jumps and spins around after I slowly bring the rpm to 70%. After that, I can taxi and take off no problem. Not perfect, but it'll have to do.

Thanks.

Return to “Northrop T-38A Advanced Redux Support Forum”