vPilot Model Matching T38A Redux / Aircraft spinning on taxi

jihoon.jeon
vPilot Model Matching T38A Redux / Aircraft spinning on taxi

Post by jihoon.jeon » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:16 pm

Has anyone been able to get vPilot to recognize the T-38A redux as part of it's standard model matching sweep? The aircraft shows up in my P3D folder as:
C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\MV_T38_A

Also, when I initially begin my taxi, I have a 50/50 shot at the aircraft spinning/bouncing itself to a crash. All external controls are disconnected.

Djrichard
Re: vPilot Model Matching T38A Redux / Aircraft spinning on taxi

Post by Djrichard » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:08 pm

Don't know about the model matching, but the spinning itself into a crash seems similar to the problem I was experiencing. Although my aircraft crashed as soon as I tried to taxi. You might try creating a cold and dark scenerio using one of the simple aircraft like the Maule (I used this one) or maybe the Piper cub. Turn everything off, except the fuel (If it has a fuel lever you'll want to leave that on) and save it. at this point I got out of P3D and came back in and opened that scenerio. After it's done loading, switch to the T38A and see if that fixed your problem. It did for me. I tried this as a last resort cause I didn't think this plan had much merit, but it did work for me. Your mileage could very.

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:38 pm

I do have an update for the 38A coming in, my focus has just been on the 38C update for those who own it as well as some other internal projects.

jihoon.jeon

Post by jihoon.jeon » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Thank you both for your responses, I have seen your post regarding the saving option but it did not work out for me.

In regards to the update, how did others get access to the T-38C? It only shows as a commercial license.

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:41 am

They bought it before we had to remove the entertainment version from sale. They still get support though.

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:46 pm

Latest update out in the MVAMS

Return to “Northrop T-38A Advanced Redux Support Forum”