MV baron E55 and B55 flight control issue

thatgirlgabriellagabbie
MV baron E55 and B55 flight control issue

Post by thatgirlgabriellagabbie » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:56 pm

Good morning to whoever is reading this. I have been having a bit of an issue with my baron E55.
You see I use an Xbox controller. I know kinda silly, sorry I don't have money for a proper HOTAS.
But that is neither here nor there. Every time I Takeoff in this splendid aircraft She immediately banks to the right.
I have tried to see if there was a control lock and their isnt . I have also tried moving the elevator and the ailerons.
To no avail am I able to control this bird besides flaps and gear and power . And may I add rudders.
Besides that, No flight control, and every time I take her to the sky I get positive rotation and no elevator control no aileron control and I fly in circles till I do an uncontrolled flight into terrain. I use the stock FSX steam edition flight control assignments.

Please help me I really wanna fly this amazing bird.
once again I take off and have no control besides rudders .

And another thing I don't have the MVAMS thing for my desk top anyone know where I can download it ??

I beg for all the help I can get I'm new to the world of FSX. but not new to flight sim. I have been playing X plane 11 for three years and have over 5K flight hours to back it up. :D

Slayer
Re: MV baron E55 and B55 flight control issue

Post by Slayer » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:38 pm

The first thing I would check for is your axis assignments and make sure you have them set up properly IE deadzone etc. The stock assignments are often wrong in FSX.

I don't believe the FSX version used MVAMS , you had to pick the GPS packages you want on install or edit the config files by hand.

Here is the guide ( they are available on the product pages). https://milviz.com/Online_products/Manu ... ST_B55.pdf

Return to “B-55 Support Forum”