no instrument panel lights

pmesmer
Re: no instrument panel lights

Post by pmesmer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:45 pm

I have disabled all the anti virus programs, uninstalled the airplane and reinstalled it. I installed it as ADMINISTRATOR. None of this helped. I am back to square one. I install the airplane, my computer says it installed successfully but when I open FSX, the airplane is not there. I have installed several times hoping the program will fix itself like before but so far___ no luck. will keep trying. :evil:

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Please answer my question. Getting angry is getting neither of us anywhere. Go to your sim directory\SimObjects\Airplanes\Milviz F-86 folder and send me a screenshot of the contents if it is there.

I'm not asking if you see it in the sim, I am asking if you see it in the folder structure.

pmesmer

Post by pmesmer » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 pm

I disabled all my anti virus programs, uninstalled the aircraft, re-installed it and am running my FSX as ADMINISTRATOR. None of this has helped. I still have no instrument lights. :roll: The folder is in sim objects but my computer will not let me take a screen shot or copy the files.

Krazycolin
Site Admin

Post by Krazycolin » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Again, you're not answering the question. Is the file there?

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:39 pm

You can take a screenshot by pressing the Print Screen button on your keyboard (no this doesn't print your screen through your printer), opening an image editor and pressing Ctrl V (paste), saving the image and uploading here.

Return to “North American F-86 Support Forum”