I cant Install the 737 in the FSX SE 10 days nothing

OAFP
I cant Install the 737 in the FSX SE 10 days nothing

Post by OAFP » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:26 am

almost 10 days, except for two persons that tried to help me, with no solutions, I have not had anykind of help, say again except 2 persons who tried to help me and I am very gratefull.
Milviz only want my money, but if I dont have solutions I cancel the pay with my credit card, it is very easy. I dont gift 60 dollars for a software that never works, logically.
I dont understand why Milviz with all the moey that get every day must to have a tech support, not a forum, I pay and I must to wait for somebody that have enough time to read my problem
and find the solutions, this is a ridiculous.

I want to buy more planes, but this is debut and good bye, there are not responsible, lack of tech ,real tech support, well Milviz will not have my money, the costumer always is right, here the costumer
pay, and left behind at our own luck, this is not fair, so forget the money, a few days more and if I dont get solutions, cancel the pay, you dont like this, well I dont like to give you 60 dollars for nothing.
My patience has a limit.

Thanks for nothing

Adrian

Kat
Re: I cant Install the 737 in the FSX SE 10 days nothing

Post by Kat » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Dear Adrian,

The two people that have been trying to help you are top members of our development team. You are speaking with the very people who created the sim.
They are committed to your satisfaction and will get you flying. Please be patient.

Best wishes - Kat

Return to “Boeing 737-200 Support Forum”